Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Making Their Own Little Prayer Books

It can be hard to find really neat-o Eastern Christian books for kids, and the nice ones that are out there are often cost prohibitive. I was rather delighted when I found this blog post from Our Little Monkeys.  They made their own prayer books on the cheap, and quite creatively, I might add.



She has kindly made the .pdf for making the books available to folks who ask (download it here). We did it for ourselves, and even tho' we were simply slipping in the pre-printed pages into our little photo albums, the girls were quite proud of their books. I placed prayers and associated icons together, and otherwise I let them  chose their own order. This was not a good group project, but ended up being better as something each kiddo did on her own.








1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know its been a while since you posted this but I was hoping to do something similar with my goddaughters. The Little Monkeys website is defunct. Do you still have a PDF you can share?
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete